Browsing, access, and safety
For safe browsing, please heed the following recommendations when accessing this site:
- Do not enter BanescoInternacional.com through links from other sites or links received in emails. Type in the organizations’ web address in the address bar of your browser.
- Configure and implement the email platform’s safety mechanisms to timely detect any improper device delivering SPAM, or unauthorized senders that use social engineering to obtain logging data to banking systems.
- Keep your financial records and documents in a safe place.
- Immediately notify the organization of any suspected fraud or hacking of your accounts, debit or credit cards or passwords.
- Do not install applications from unknown or suspicious sources in your computer or mobile.
- Do not use shared computers (cybercafes or office computers). Remember to shut down all browser windows and records upon logging off.
- Never answer emails that ask for personal and confidential data such as: passwords, debit or credit card numbers, security codes or access codes.